What next after PUC???

Hope all the students of Karnataka have done PUC (equivalent to +2 or 12th of CBSE and ICSE) exams very well. Now the million dollar question is what is next? Whether to take up engineering, medicine, basic science, commerce or arts?

I personally feel a student should carry forward with whatever passion or career dream he or she has. Perseverance and hard work are the keys which drives you to success!!!(As though these is no universal definition for success) Don’t have the feeling that if you don’t become a doctor or an engineer its end of your life. There are many opportunities to carry on and succeed. You may be astonishing to know that doctors and engineers are just 1% of people who are getting high salaries, so remaining 99% people who are earning more are not engineers and doctors…

As engineering and medicine are priorities in society for time being. We look at other aspects or opportunities for students of science, commerce and arts. Students after PUC can also look into dream of becoming scientist, economist, historian, artist, designer, educationist, statistician and the list goes on as there are endless opportunities…

Below are the some of the courses students can look into:

For Science: B Sc(Agriculture) – 4 years course, B Sc(PCM, PMS, BZC or any other combination), BCA(Bachelor of Computer Applications), BBM(Bachelor of Business Management), Diploma in Education(D Ed), B Pharma, BHM(Bachelor of Hotel Management), integrated LAW course of 5 years, courses in life sciences etc.,

For Commerce: B Com, BBM, BBA, Chartered Accountancy, integrated LAW course 5 years, BCA etc.,

For Arts: BA (Journalism, English, History or with any combination), D Ed, integrated LAW courses of 5 years etc.,

These are just the indicative courses apart from these there are also many courses which can cater your passions… So act wisely and choose the course rightly!!!


0 comments:

Post a comment