Aadhar card status can be known online and also in case if the card is not delivered to you but Aadhar number has been issued then soft copy of Aadhar card can be downloaded and can be used as Aadhar card. Even Aadhar card status can be known by sending SMS to specified mobile number either through mobile number given at the time of registration to Aadhar card or through any other mobile number.
To know whether Aadhar Number is issued to you go to link: AADHAR NUMBER
1) Enter the Enrolment number given at the desk during the time of enrolment and also it is important to enter the time stamp that is the date and time printed on acknowledgement slip.
2) Enter your mobile number so that you will receive One Time Password which has to be entered to get the Aadhar card number if it has been allotted to you.
3) Enter the text appearing in image to verify and click on SUBMIT
Aadhar card status can be known online using the link: AADHAR CARD STATUS
1) Enter your Aadhar enrollment number and the time stamp on it
2) Enter the text appearing in image to verify and click on SUBMIT
Even it is easy to know the status of Aadhar card through mobile phone also. Type UID STATUS and followed by it enter the fourteen digit enrollment number given at the time of registration and send to 51969 in the format specified below. Also don’t add ‘/’ in the enrolment number.
Type ‘UID STATUS < 14 digit Enrolment Number>’ and send it to 51969
Send SMS from the mobile number registered during time of enrollment or through any other mobile number. You will get the Aadhar number if it is allocated otherwise you will get current status of your Aadhar card.
To download Aadhar card:
Soft copy of Aadhar card can be downloaded by providing Enrollment Number and date of registration using the link: EAADHAR CARD
Enter your name, pin code of your place and the characters in the image and click on submit. It will show you last five digits of your mobile number given during the time of enrollment if it is correct it will send you One Time Password to download Aadhar card. If it is not correct click on ‘No’ and give your current Mobile Number, so that you will get OTP to download Aadhar card on this number.
Even the Aadhar card status can be known from Indian Postal Service website by providing Enrollment id and time stamp on it from the link - AADHAR Status - India Post